All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionThrough a gender, ethnicity, and sexuality lens, Perez demonstrates that queer Chicana/o and Latina/o identities are much more prevalent in cultural production than most people think. By claiming a variety of characters and texts as queer, he expands the breadth of queer representation in cultural production.
- Author BiographyDANIEL ENRIQUE PEREZ is Assistant Professor of Chicana/o and Latina/o Studies, Chair of Ethnic Studies, and Faculty Associate of Gender, Race, and Identity Studies at the University of Nevada, Reno, USA.
- Author(s)Daniel Enrique Perez
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/12/2009
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleFuture of Minority Studies
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note12 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight420 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.