All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $38.17
About this product
- DescriptionRethinking Cognitive Computation has three principal objectives: to provide a detailed understanding of the computational foundations of cognitive science; to make a critical evaluation of the symbol processing and connectionist approaches which constitute the current mainstream; and to offer a new computational framework for cognitive science. As such, it provides a valuable introduction to foundation issues of computation and theory of mind for advanced level students.
- Author BiographyANDREW WELLS is Lecturer in Psychology at the London School of Economics and Political Science, UK. He has qualifications in philosophy, psychology and computer science and has published papers on a range of psychological topics.
- Author(s)Andrew Wells
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication18/10/2005
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight595 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.