All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThe attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon on September 11, 2001 changed the way the world thinks about security. Everyday citizens learned how national security, international politics, and the ecomy are inextricably linked to business continuity and corporate security. Corporate leaders were reminded that the security of business, intellectual, and human assets has a tremendous impact on an organization's long-term viability. In Rethinking Corporate Security, Fortune 500 consultant Dennis Dalton helps security directors, CEOs, and business managers understand the fundamental role of security in today's business environment and outlines the steps to protect against corporate loss. He draws on the insights of such leaders as Jack Welch, Bill Gates, Charles Schwab, and Tom Peters in this unique review of security's evolving role and the development of a new management paradigm.
- Author BiographyDennis R. Dalton, Ph.D. Dr. Dalton holds degrees from Michigan State University and the University of Southern California. He is the owner of the management consulting firm Dalton Affiliates in Auburn, CA and is a nationally recognized security management consultant. A former security executive for 3 large multi-national firms, his clients are typically among the Fortune 500. As a strategic planner and specialist in organizational development, he assists his clients in redefining, restructuring, and building security programs consistent with the organization's business aims. Author of more than 50 professional articles, Dr. Dalton is considered an industry spokesperson for the Wall Street Journal, San Francisco Examiner, Los Angeles Times, and several professional and trade publications. His professional accomplishments include Security Magazine's Executive Management Achievement Award and several corporate and public service awards. He is a member of several professional associations and societies including the Board of Directors for the International Association of Professional Security Consultants. He is a frequent keynote speaker and seminar host.
- Author(s)Dennis Dalton
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication09/07/2003
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight820 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.