All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionMoving away from clinical, medical or therapeutic perspectives on disability, this book explores disability in India as a social, cultural and political phemen, arguing that this 'difference' should be accepted as a part of social diversity. It further interrogates the multiple issues of identification of the disabled and the forms of oppression they face.
- Author BiographyAnita Ghai is Associate Professor in the Department of Psychology, Jesus and Mary College, University of Delhi, New Delhi.
- Author(s)Anita Ghai
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/11/2014
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCRC Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight532 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.