CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.20Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $44.56
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionIn a subtle but powerful reading of the shifting relationships between development, hegemony, and social transformation in post-independence Latin America , Ronaldo Munck argues that Latin American subaltern kwledge makes a genuine contribution to the current search for a social order which is sustainable and equitable.
- Author BiographyRonaldo P. Munck is Head of Civic Engagement, President's Office, Dublin City University, Ireland.
- Author(s)Professor Ronaldo Munck
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication31/03/2015
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Out-of-print date19/08/2016
- Content Notebiography
- Weight320 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.