All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe luxury market has long been the exception. Protected for decades - and even centuries - from swings in ecomic fate and taste by consumers with money and demands for something extraordinary. But the world is changing, and those changes have already initiated some of the first-ever structural changes to the once-untouchable luxury market.This essential book paints a roadmap for the future of marketing to the rich and super-wealthy. Written by experts in the sector, the book combines broad strategic kwledge with probing sector research. It couples scientific research documenting the transformation with exclusive insider information. Case studies highlight what works w and what's likely to continue working in the future. This important work will become the handbook of how to win the attention of affluent consumers and ignite their passion for rare and bespoke products.The luxury market remains significant - the ideas and insights in this book is essential reading for the sector.
- Author BiographyMartin C. Wittig is the former CEO of Roland Berger, Fabian Sommerrock is Deputy Secretary of The Geneva Association, Philip Beil is a partner at Deloitte Consulting and Markus Albers is a contributing editor at Monocle magazine.
- Author(s)Fabian Sommerrock,Markus Albers,Martin C. Wittig,Philip Beil
- PublisherLID Publishing
- Date of Publication10/01/2017
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLID Publishing
- Content NoteColour illustrations and photographs
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.