All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionPolitical risk was first introduced as a component for assessing risk t directly linked to ecomic factors following the flow of capital from the US to Europe after the Second World War. However, the concept has rapidly gained relevance since, with both public and private institutions developing complex methodologies designed to evaluate political risk factors and keep pace with the internationalization of trade and investment. Continued global and regional ecomic and political instability means a plethora of different actors today conduct a diverse range of political risk analyses and assessments. Starting from the epistemological foundations of political risk, this books bridges the gap between theory and practice, exploring operationalization and measurement issues with the support of an empirical case study on the Arab uprisings, discussing the role of expert judgment in political forecasting, and highlighting the main challenges and opportunities political risk analysts face in the wake of the digital revolution.
- Author BiographyCecilia Emma Sottilotta is currently a post-doctoral research fellow in political science at LUISS Guido Carli, Rome, and an adjunct faculty member at the American University of Rome and at the University of Calabria, Italy.
- Author(s)Cecilia Emma Sottilotta
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2016
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 11 black & white tables, 4 black & white line drawings
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.