All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis groundbreaking volume issues a powerful challenge to conventional thinking that a world government would be undesirable as it might develop into global tyranny. Rethinking World Government argues for a limited world government that would make an essential contribution to the future security and prosperity of civilization, and would aid today's ecomic and cultural globalization. Visionary, yet pragmatic, this book will be of special interest to those who wonder whether effective global governance might require an effective global government.
- Author BiographyJames A. Yunker is Professor of Economics at Western Illinois University. Professor Yunker holds a Ph.D. from Northwestern University.
- Author(s)James A. Yunker
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication11/07/2005
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight585 g
- Width160 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.