All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
About this product
- DescriptionIn this collection of essays, an international group of rewned scholars attempt to establish the theoretical basis for studying the ancient and medieval history of the Mediterranean Sea and the lands around it. In so doing they range far afield to other Mediterraneans, real and imaginary, as distant as Brazil and Japan. Their work is an essential tool for understanding the Mediterranean, pre-modern and modern alike. It speaks to ancient and medieval historians, to archaeologists, anthropologists and all historians with environmental interests, and t least to classicists.
- Author BiographyW. V. Harris is Shepherd Professor of History, Columbia University.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication26/10/2006
- SubjectAncient History
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note3 maps, 14 in-text illustrations
- Weight602 g
- Width140 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byW. V. Harris
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.