All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionIn this unique contribution to ecomic sociology, Jeffrey Hass examines the impact of culture, rms and political authority on Russia's post-socialist transition. The interactions and contradictions of moral ecomies and market relations are examined, exploring the often overlooked social dimension to market-building in Russia.
- Author BiographyJEFFREY HASS Associate Professor in sociology at the University of Richmond, Virginia, USA. He studies and teaches social change, political and economic sociology, post-socialism, culture, power and social theory in Russia and Europe. He has published several works on post-socialism and economic change and is currently examining norms and practices of wartime survival during the Blockade of Leningrad in World War II.
- Author(s)Jeffrey K. Hass
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/11/2011
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleEuro-Asian Studies
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight575 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.