All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.22
About this product
- DescriptionThe problematic literary relationship among the Syptic Gospels has given rise to numerous theories of authorship and priority. The primary objective of Rethinking the Syptic Problem is to familiarize students with the main positions held by New Testament scholars in this much-debated area of research. The contributors to this volume, all leading biblical scholars, highlight current academic trends within New Testament scholarship and updates evangelical understandings of the Syptic Problem.
- Author BiographyDavid Alan Black (D.Theol., University of Basel) is professor of New Testament and Greek at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary. David R. Beck (Ph.D., Duke University) is associate professor of New Testament and Greek at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary.
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/10/2001
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaker Academic, Div of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byDavid Alan Black,David R. Beck
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.