Retire Retirement: Career Strategies for the Boomer Generation by Tamara J. Erickson (Hardback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.58Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 12 Nov
- AU $8.02+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGood news: there is need to retire. There is need to pack up your desk or attend one more retirement party. Why? With the widening gap between the number of workers and the demand for talent, employers are looking to keep smart, productive workers in the workplace. The growing talent shortage will allow you to re-negotiate your relationship with work. The question is how will you make the most of your new career options. By retreating from traditional 9-5 work or by exploring unconventional ways to stay a part of the workplace? The choice is yours, and Retire Retirement shows you how to think about what you want, and how to get it. In this conversational, optimistic book, you will learn how to negotiate the best work environment for you, how to work with different generations to get the most out of your job, and explore the great opportunities that lie ahead. This book will help you begin today to create the opportunities that fit your unique needs--w and in the years to come! Tamara J. Erickson is both a respected, McKinsey Award-winning author and popular and engaging storyteller. Her compelling views of the future are based on extensive research on changing demographics and employee values and, most recently, on how successful organizations work. She is President of The Concours Institute, the research and education arm of BSG Concours, a division of BSG Alliance Corp., and co-author of Workforce Crisis.
- Author BiographyTamara J. Erickson is both a respected, McKinsey Award-winning author and popular and engaging storyteller. She is President of The Concours Institute, the research and education arm of The Concours Group, and co-author of Workforce Crisis.
- Author(s)Tamara J. Erickson
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication12/02/2008
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight457 g
- Width165 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.