All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery year many thousands of racing greyhounds retire from the racetrack and are successfully re-homed through dedicated greyhound charities. Written in association with Greyhound Rescue West of England, Retired Greyhounds - A Guide to Care and Understanding is essential reading for anyone who owns, or is thinking of owning a retired greyhound.
- Author BiographySince returning from a career in education, Carol Baby has spent the past decade working voluntarily for Greyhounds Rescue West of England, and is committed to improving people's knowledge and understanding of greyhounds.
- Author(s)Carol Baby
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication19/02/2010
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note93 colour photographs 2 diagrams
- Weight268 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Foreword byJilly Cooper
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.90Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.