All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionPicture your ideal retirement.Is it spending time with your family and friends?Traveling with your spouse?Providing for your grandchildren?do you see yourself spending those hard-earned retirement years sweating over the stock market's swings, praying that you'll have eugh left to pay your power bill when the dust settles? Dave Glisczynski has focused on retirement planning since he started out in the financial planning business in 1987, and he has been an independent specialist since 2001. He's guided hundreds of clients to a safe and comfortable retirement - one that doesn't include spending your golden years on a white-knuckle ride on the market roller coaster. In Retirement Autopilot, Dave covers the information you need to make the right choices - the choices that will mean peace of mind, and a reliable income to last you the rest of your life. You'll learn: - How much risk is right for your portfolio - and why you probably have that percentage backward. - Why the financial expert who's helped you through the accumulation phase of your money may t be the right person to get you safely through the distribution phase. - What your broker won't tell you about investing in the stock market - How to create a reliable income stream, AND grow your money - New solutions to investment needs, and new products that will fill your income buckets - with low or risk. - What questions should you ask a financial advisor before you hand over your nest egg?
- Author BiographyDave Glisczynski, LUTCF, is an Investment Advisor Representative, (CAS) Certified Annuity Specialist and (CLTC) Certified Long Term Care specialist. His business has grown since its start in the family basement back in 1987 to a thriving family business with Four Advisors, including his son, daughter and son in law and a complete staff, that includes his wife and daughter. Dave was born and raised in Stevens Point, WI where he and his wife still reside today. Dave is active in his community and church. Dave's mission is to build, protect and preserve your assets. He believes in his office slogan, we work for you!
- Author(s)Dave Glisczynski,David M Glisczynski
- PublisherAdvantage Media Group
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdvantage Media Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.