All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionRetirement is Fun - A New Chapter is a sequel to My Life as a Banker - A Life Worth Living. The author learned through her many experiences at the end of her banking career, that retirement is a time to enjoy life. She faced many challenges such as cancer, deaths of loved ones, and an accident, which made her realize that life is very short. On the other hand, she landed a new job in an Insurance company and had numerous travel opportunities after she left her job at the bank. The author has surely proven that when she retired from her first job she definitely did t retire from life. For her, Retirement is indeed fun.
- Author BiographyBrenda Mohammed is a Trinidad and Tobago-based award-winning multi -genre writer and former Bank Manager who has written sixteen books to date. She loves to travel and is a fan of photography and art. Brenda is on Facebook, Goodreads, Barnes and Nobles, Create Space, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google Plus, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, StumbleUpon, Vimeo, Instagram, and other social media. She also has three blogs. Three of Brenda's books were nominated for the Metamorph's Publishing Summer Indie Book Awards 2016. Feel free to say hello to her through any of the social links.
- Author(s)Mrs Brenda C Mohammed
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.