All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $30.02Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionRetirement Preservation: a substantial amount of money is positioned in wealth-building tools that will t decrease in value if the stock market goes down and will lock in gains when the stock market goes up. Your retirement planning and wealth preservation goals are inextricably tied together. The financial strategies you have in place today impact both your present lifestyle and the one you envision for the future. Both require a comprehensive understanding of your personal goals. This platform includes strategies to develop a Tax-free retirement income and ways to assure flexibility, growth, and principal risk. These methods can be used to build your retirement, provide for college tuition, generate additional savings and other uses. Your successful financial survival plan requires careful planning. If you don't kw what you are planning for, then you might t get what you want. Plan your work and work your plan. Easy to read, easy to implement plans that will exceed traditional methods.
- Author BiographyLarry P. Stidman is an advisor to individuals and business leaders all over the country. He has over fifteen years of financial and insurance experience as a Certified Public Accountant and independent insurance professional. Born and raised in Arkansas, Larry comes from a prominent family of educators. His mother is a retired elementary teacher and his father is one of the most successful high school football coaches in Arkansas history. He is very passionate about helping his clients conquer the financial hurdles caused by bankers, brokers, politicians and others by teaching them how to grow, protect and pass on what they have spent a lifetime accumulating for retirement.
- Author(s)Larry P Stidman
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.