All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.46Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $55.54Trending at AU $56.93
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.75
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.38
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $12.67Trending at AU $12.99
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.43
About this product
- DescriptionLizzy Wallace Boudreaux cherishes her friendship with Kay, t just because she is a terrific gal, but also because she helped orchestrate the first meeting four years ago between Lizzy and the love of her life. But as much as Lizzy likes how good Kay's husband, Marcus, is to her, she still cant igre the nagging feeling in the back of her mind that Marcus has a dark side. Lizzy has idea she is about to discover that her intuition is spot-on. While running errands, Lizzy walks in the wrong place at the right time and secretly witnesses Marcus in the midst of a romantic rendezvous with ather woman. Now, she is left with an agonizing decision whether to tell Kay, who has just confessed she and Marcus are having money troubles, or keep the discovery to herself. But as soon as Lizzy chooses to tell Kay everything she kws, the two women slowly begin to unravel Marcus' deception, unwittingly unleashing a psychopath from his silent prison. In this chilling romantic thriller, the truth leaves two women fighting for their lives as a predator driven by his evil nature embarks on a deadly quest for revenge.
- Author(s)K T Archer
- Date of Publication07/02/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight494 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.