Retroactive 1- Stage 4 World History by Anne Low, Maureen Anderson, Ian Keese (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $115.69+ AU $12.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by booksourcesonlineaustralia
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $15.00+ postage
- Good condition
- Sold by gday_oz
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Retroactive series is a complete resource package for the History Years 7-10 syllabus in New South Wales. The third edition of the series takes a fresh approach to course requirements with engaging new content, appealing formats and exciting digital resources in the new eBookPLUS. Full-colour Teacher Guides and eGuides supplement the student books. This edition of Retroactive 1 has additional topics, new sources and an increased focus on skills, for a comprehensive and authoritative coverage of the most popular Stage 4 World History topics. eBookPLUS is an electronic version of the textbook and a complementary set of targeted digital resources.
- Author BiographyMaureen Anderson taught history for over 25 years, including periods as head of history at Kambala, Rose Bay, and Rosebank College, Five Dock. She contributed to syllabus writing for the NSW Board of Studies, and worked as a consultant to the Powerhouse Museum and as a lecturer for the teacher education program at Macquarie University. Maureen is co-author of Medieval Quest; Challenge, Change and Continuity; Retrospective: Year 11 Modern History; Retroactive 1 and Retroactive 2 ? all for the New South Wales syllabus ? as well as history texts for the Victorian curriculum. Maureen has a BA (Hons) in History and an MA (Education). Ian Keese, a history teacher for 30 years, with several years as head teacher of history, is a co-author for Retroactive 1; Retroactive 2; Retrospective: Year 11 Modern History and Medieval Quest for the New South Wales syllabus. Ian has also contributed to the Macquarie Study Dictionary and published journal articles and books on a range of history topics. He is currently State Secretary of the Australian College of Educators and National President of the Independent Scholars Association of Australia. Anne Low has taught history and English for over 25 years, including two years in Papua New Guinea, and is currently at Freshwater Senior Campus. She has worked on secondment to Training and Development for the Department of Education. Anne is co-author of Ancient Quest; Modern Quest; Retroactive 1; Retroactive 2; Challenge, Change and Continuity and Retrospective: Year 11 Modern History; as well as history texts for the Victorian curriculum.
- Author(s)Anne Low,Ian Keese,Maureen Anderson
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Date of Publication14/08/2009
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleRetroactive
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Place of PublicationMilton, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintJacaranda Wiley, Australia
- Out-of-print date14/05/2014
- Weight1 g
- Contained items statementContains Electronic book text
- Edition Statement3rd edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.98
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.