Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $75.53Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $25.00+ AU $11.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by secschsup
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRetroactive 7 Australian Curriculum for History provides an engaging and in-depth coverage of the new Australian Curriculum for History. Designed to develop students' understanding of key historical concepts and inquiry skills, the text integrates an authoritative coverage of topic content with a stimulating range of sources and graded activities. Features: * Overview chapters including links to relevant units in the depth study electives where units are based on the main content areas in each overview * Depth study chapters provide a detailed coverage of the content descriptions in each elective * An in-depth coverage of curriculum content integrated with stimulating sources and structured activities to give students the resources to thoroughly investigate these key historical concepts * A skills and understanding review at the end of depth study chapters to give students further skills practice * A dedicated ICT activities spread for each chapter which highlights all the ICT resources in eBookPLUS Retroactive 7 Australian Curriculum for History eBookPLUS is an electronic version of the textbook and a complementary set of targeted digital resources. These flexible and engaging ICT activities are available online at the JacarandaPLUS website (
- Author BiographyMaureen Anderson has taught history for over 25 years, including periods as department Head at Kambala, Rose Bay and Rosebank College, Five Dock. She has contributed to syllabus writing for the NSW Board of Studies, taught within the Teacher Education Program at Macquarie University and worked as a consultant to the Powerhouse Museum. Maureen co-authored Medieval Quest; Challenge, Change and Continuity; Retrospective: Year 11 Modern History; Retroactive 1 and Retroactive 2 all for New South Wales syllabuses. She was also co-author of Jacaranda Essentials Humanities 1?4 for the Victorian Essential Learning Standards and SOSE for Queensland 2 & 3. Maureen has a BA (Hons) in History and an MA (Education). Ian Keese has taught history for 30 years, including 25 years as a head teacher. He is a co-author of Retroactive 1; Retroactive 2; Retrospective: Year 11 Modern History and Medieval Quest for the New South Wales syllabuses. Ian has also contributed to the Macquarie Study Dictionary and has published journal articles, chapters in books and online articles on a range of history and education topics. He now lives in Melbourne and is a member of the HTAV. Ian has a BA (Hons) in History and a BSc in Biological Science. He is a Fellow of the Australian College of Educators. Anne Low has taught history and English for over 25 years, including two years in Papua New Guinea, and is currently at Freshwater Senior Campus. She has worked on secondment to Training and Development for the Department of Education. Anne is co-author of Ancient Quest; Modern Quest; Retroactive 1; Retroactive 2; Challenge, Change and Continuity and Retrospective: Year 11 Modern History for the New South Wales syllabuses, as well as co-author of Jacaranda Essentials Humanities 3 & 4 for the Victorian Essential Learning Standards and SOSE for Queensland 2 & 3. Her qualifi cations include an MA (Modern History of the Asia?Pacifi c region).
- Author(s)Anne Low,Ian Keese,Maureen Anderson
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Date of Publication12/08/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleRetroactive Australian Curriculum for History
- Place of PublicationMilton, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintJacaranda Wiley, Australia
- Weight710 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.