All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis book will contain a series of review articles that focus on retroviral models of human and animal cancers. Each article will be written by an expert in the field of retrovirology. The reviews will summarize current work on a particular retrovirus, with particular emphasis on the relevance of this research to human disease.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note8 black & white tables, biography
- Weight703 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byJaquelin Dudley
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.