All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionReturn migration is an emergent global trend. In a pioneering study, this book examines the phemen from a psychological and identity perspective by summarizing worldwide patterns and delving in depth into local outcomes for Hong Kong returnees. Based in part on research collected in Hong Kong among return migrants, the findings highlight the cultural dimensions that led to their unique experiences in returning home.
- Author BiographyNan M. Sussman is an associate professor and chair of psychology at the College of Staten Island, City University of New York.
- Author(s)Nan M. Sussman
- PublisherHong Kong University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2010
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintHong Kong University Press
- Content Note18
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.