All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $30.69
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.22
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $18.22Trending at AU $22.04
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.00
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.67
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe final book of The Kuscan Heritage trilogy, which began with The Druid Menace, and continued with Mutant. In this concluding chapter, new enemies have emerged to threaten Helen Reilly, her son Matthew, his wife Terri and Helen's niece Celeste DuMaurier. As well, the ancient order of Druids is still interfering subversively in their lives, and to survive they will have to delve deep into their own abilities and call upon ancient Kuscan legends and myths. Returning to south eastern Queensland, the story spans three continents and unless the Reilly's can succeed in their endeavours, the survival of the whole planet is at risk.
- Author BiographyEric D. Bedford is a retired policeman living in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. Having served in two Australian Police Forces over thirty seven years, he gave policing away at age fifty five to pursue more gentle pursuits. Currently employed by Arts Queensland, he spends his time when not at work with his wife Sherol at their home at Victoria Point, overlooking beautiful Moreton Bay, also finding time to write, ride his motorbike, go away with Sherol in their caravan, play a bit of golf and dabble into some guitar playing and singing.
- Author(s)Eric D Bedford
- Date of Publication03/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.