All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $35.27Free postage
- AU $35.12Free postage
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.66Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.06Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.77Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $18.53Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $31.10Trending at AU $31.88
About this product
- DescriptionWhen inquiring minds want to kw, there is someone to turn to for an answer. WALL STREET JOURNALCecil Adams's first two books covered everything from the real lyrics to Louie, Louie, to whatever became of Einstein's brain. You probably thought you couldn't stand any more genius in one lifetime. Well, fasten your intellectual seat belts! Inside you'll find 100% guaranteed top quality brilliance on every page, as he winsomely and wisely answers questions like these: Can people really hear radio broadcasts through their teeth? What does Queen Elizabeth carry in that purse, anyway? So how DO porcupines mate? And many more. When you hear the answers, you'll be glad someone asked the questions.
- Author(s)Cecil Adams
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/1994
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBallantine Books Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight350 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.