Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $30.84Trending at AU $33.28
About this product
- DescriptionA little bit TOM SAWYER, PENROD, and 'WONDER YEARS, ' this chrological series of stand-alone stories resumes the author's 1940s boyhood memoir of rural life that w begins to demand social, institutional, and amorous skills he has t yet learned. The book recounts the boy's bumbling attempts to navigate the perilous passages of Jackson Junior High, Pasadena High School, and Rice Institute. As the years progress, his naivete and life's soul-searing sorrows leave him puzzled and wondering if God, after all, really has a plan for his life. The book's final chapters trace his search for employment and his quest to find his true love. Happily, the memoir's victorious conclusion provides a joyful answer to his questioning of God's care. Vicariously return to your own delightful childhood years--those long-ago days when life was safe and sacred, slow and serene, and virtually free from drugs, depravity, and demonized crime. Live once again in a world w gone forever.
- Author BiographyEdwin Scroggins, a conservative evangelical, is a retired faculty member of the Dallas Bible College and an honorary member of Delta Epsilon Chi, the Honor Society of The American Association of Bible Colleges. Edwin lives alone in Richardson, Texas after the death of Alma, his beloved wife of 61 years.
- Author(s)Edwin Scroggins
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication30/10/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight508 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.