Return to Wholeness: Embracing Body, Mind, and Spirit in the Face of Cancer by David Simon (Paperback, 2000)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.44Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $10.00+ AU $7.25 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by cathbooks64
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeautiful...If you are facing cancer or any other serious illness, I encourage you to allow the wisdom contained within these pages to nurture, guide, and support you. -Deepak Chopra, M.D., from his foreword Return to Wholeness is a revelation. David Simon breaks new ground with the invative, holistic mind-body approaches developed at the Chopra Center for Well Being. The guiding theme in this book is wholeness, as Dr. Simon demonstrates to readers the value of integrating the best of traditional and alternative medicines with ancient Eastern, Ayurvedic principles and practices in order to forge the most effective path to wellness. Return to Wholeness features advice and recommendations on every aspect of living with illness, including designing a simple nutritional program to purify, rejuvenate, and provide balance; benefiting from the healing properties of vitamins, minerals, phytochemicals, and herbs; facing the toll exacted by chemotherapy and other medical techniques; incorporating various kinds of meditation, creative visualization, and aromatherapy into the larger Return to Wholeness program; and weathering emotional cycles through art therapy, journaling, laughter, and music. Return to Wholeness is magnificent. Reading this book made me feel embraced and uplifted by all that is healing and true. Return to Wholeness should be kept on the nightstand of everyone who has cancer or ather illness or who is afraid of becoming ill. - Christiane Northrup, M.D. author of Women's Bodies, Women's Wisdom Return to Wholeness is the perfect book for anyone facing the diagsis of cancer...Powerful, powerful teachings you will t read elsewhere from a medical doctor. -Wayne Dyer, Ph.D., author of Manifest Your Destiny Gentle, compassionate, and yet thorough ...a book that awakens the inner healer in all of us. - Louise L. Hay, author of You Can Heal Your Life An excellent source of information and guidance to help one integrate one's life and approach to cancer. -Bernie S. Siegel, M.D., author of Love, Medicine, and Miracles In every great challenge of life, we need guides who can show us the way. Dr. David Simon is a wise, compassionate physician who can help anyone on the journey through the experience of cancer. -Larry Dossey, M.D. author of Prayer Is Good Medicine and Healing Words
- Author BiographyDAVID SIMON, M.D., is Medical Director of the Chopra Center for Well Being. He was formerly chief of staff at the Sharp Cabrillo Hospital in San Diego and is a frequent speaker throughout the country.
- Author(s)David Simon
- PublisherTurner Publishing Company
- Date of Publication13/01/2000
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width161 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Foreword byDeepak Chopra
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $19.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.