All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPauline Reage s Story of O continues as a woman returns to the place of her most intimate initiation. She gave up everything to surrender to the forces of sensual love. Beautiful O is a Parisian photographer who makes a bold choice to follow her most forbidden desires. Her story takes her to the deepest, most dangerous places of domination, where the pleasures of the flesh meet the needs of the heart. O s journey sweeps her from the compelling embrace of Rene, where she gained understanding of true physical surrender, to the mysterious Sir Stephen and his chateau, where women learn to master the sensual arts. In this private club, O is challenged to release everything but her desire to be a willing vessel of pleasure and forced to confront who she is and what she truly wants. As jealousy, sadistic games, and uncertainty make her question the lines she has crossed for love, she can only wonder: How far and how deep will she go? And where will it stop?
- Author BiographyPauline Reage was a pseudonym for an editor at the prestigious NRF Review in Paris, whose editor in chief was her lover. She died in 1998.
- Author(s)Pauline Reage
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/1997
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBallantine Books Inc.
- Weight181 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $30.69
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.22
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $18.21Trending at AU $22.04
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.00
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.67
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.