Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an account of the concept of revolution in the work of Deleuze and Guattari. Much has been written on Deleuze and Guattari's political philosophy in the last 15 years. Now, Returning to Revolution is the first full length work to date on their central concept of revolution and its emergence alonside the most influential revolutionary movement of the 21st century: Zapatismo. Outlines the theoretical and practical origins of the return to political revolution and provides the first full length account of Deleuze and Guattari's relationship to a concrete revolutionary struggle.
- Author BiographyThomas Nail is Post Doctoral Lecturer in European Philosophy at the University of Denver.
- Author(s)Thomas Nail
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication31/01/2015
- Series TitlePlateaus - New Directions in Deleuze Studies
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight358 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.