All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionA reconsideration of Zhu Xi, kwn as the great synthesizer of Confucianism, which establishes him as an important thinker in his own right.
- Author BiographyDavid Jones is Visiting Scholar at the Institute for Advanced Studies in Humanities and Social Sciences, National Taiwan University and Professor of Philosophy at Kennesaw State University. His many books include Asian Texts - Asian Contexts: Encounters with Asian Philosophies and Religions (coedited with E. R. Klein), also published by SUNY Press. Jinli He is Assistant Professor of Chinese at Trinity University.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication02/07/2016
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Chinese Philosophy and Culture
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byDavid Jones,Jinli He
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.