All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.12
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $28.54Trending at AU $30.77
About this product
- DescriptionRed Paint calls itself 'the friendliest town in Maine', a place where everyone kws one ather and thing too disturbing ever happens. Native son Simon Howe is a sturdy family man-a good father and husband-and owner-editor of the town's newspaper. One day Simon's predictable and peaceful life is disrupted by the arrival of an anymous postcard, the first in a series of increasingly menacing messages. He tries to igre them, but the implied danger becomes more real. Secrets from Simon's past are uncovered, escalating toward an unexpected climax.
- Author BiographyGeorge Harrar is the author of two novels for adults, including the literary mystery The Spinning Man. Among his dozen published short stories, The 5:22 won the prestigious Carson McCullers Prize and was selected for The Best American Short Stories 1999. Harrar lives west of Boston with his wife, Linda, a documentary filmmaker. Their son, Tony, was the inspiration for Harrar's award-winning novel for middle-grade readers titled Parents Wanted, published by Milkweed Editions.
- Author(s)George Harrar
- PublisherOther Press LLC
- Date of Publication16/05/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOther Press LLC
- Weight336 g
- Width140 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.