Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the phemen of the story paper, the meanings and values children took from their reading, and the responses of adults to their reading choices. It argues for the revaluing of the story paper in the inter-war years, giving the genre a pivotal role in the development of children's literature.
- Author BiographyHelen A. Fairlie is a writer and editor based in the West Midlands. Having worked for many years as a senior commissioning editor in academic publishing, she now undertakes freelance projects for various publishers across the social sciences. Her research interests include the history of children's literature, and children's literature theory.
- Author(s)H. A. Fairlie
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/02/2014
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCritical Approaches to Children's Literature
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight410 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.