All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines and confronts the passive and often unconscious racism of white teacher education students, offering a critical tool in the effort to make education more equitable. Sherry Marx provides a consciousness-raising account of how white teachers must come to recognize their own positions of privilege and work actively to create anti-racist teaching techniques and learning environments for children of color and children learning English as a second language.
- Author BiographySherry Marx is Assistant Professor of Multicultural Education and ESL Education at Utah State University. Her dissertation won two AERA Outstanding Dissertation awards: Division D Methodology and Division G Social Context of Education.
- Author(s)Sherry Marx
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/10/2006
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleTeaching/Learning Social Justice
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight294 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.