All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis package includes the REVEL(TM) access card and loose-leaf version. REVEL is Pearson's newest way of delivering our respected content. Fully digital and highly engaging, REVEL replaces the textbook and gives students everything they need for the course. Informed by extensive research on how people read, think, and learn, REVEL is an interactive learning environment that enables students to read, practice, and study in one continuous experience--for less than the cost of a traditional textbook. Teaching literacy with a balance of theory and applications. Integrating the best of what we currently kw about teaching reading and writing, as well as ideas that will lead us into the future, Literacy for the 21st Century: A Balanced Approach provides the balance of pedagogy and application that teachers need to be successful in the classroom. It covers the fundamental components of literacy, illustrates how to teach skills and strategies, identifies how to differentiate instruction to meet the diverse needs of students today, and supports digital teaching and learning. An emphasis is placed on preparing readers to become teachers who will ensure their students meet grade-level standards. The Seventh Edition provides the theoretical background and most contemporary and practical approaches for literacy instruction-everything readers need to create a classroom climate that allows all students to flourish. NOTE: Before purchasing, check with your instructor to ensure you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's products exist for each title*, and registrations are t transferable. In addition to the access card included in this package, you will need a course invite link, provided by your instructor, to register for and use REVEL. <p/> Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access code for REVEL may t be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase. 0134090195 / 9780134090191 REVEL for Literacy for the 21st Century: A Balanced Approach, with Loose-Leaf Version Package consists of: 0134303202 / 9780134303208 REVEL for Literacy for the 21st Century: A Balanced Approach --Access Card 0134204042 / 9780134204048 Literacy for the 21st Century: A Balanced Approach, Loose-Leaf Version * REVEL features such as embedded videos, exercises, and quizzes are only available in the REVEL format. They are t available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
- Author BiographyGail E. Tompkins is Professor Emerita at California State University, Fresno. Currently, she works with teachers in their kindergarten through eighth-grade classrooms and leads staff-development programs on reading and writing. Dr. Tompkins was inducted into the California Reading Association's Reading Hall of Fame in recognition of her accomplishments in the field of reading, and she's received the prestigious Provost's award for Excellence in Teaching at California State University, Fresno. Dr. Tompkins is the author of six other books published by Pearson: Language Arts: Patterns of Practice, Language Arts Essentials, Teaching Writing: Balancing Process and Product, 50 Literacy Strategies, and two grade-specific versions of this text: Literacy in the Early Grades: A Successful Start for PreK-4 Readers and Writers and Literacy in the Middle Grades: Teaching Reading and Writing to Fourth Through Eighth Graders. During the past three decades, Dr. Tompkins has also worked with kindergarten through college-level writing teachers at National Writing Project sites in California and Oklahoma.
- Author(s)Gail E Tompkins
- Date of Publication23/01/2016
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleWhat's New in Literacy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1021 g
- Width216 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback
- Edition Statement7th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.