Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the theological epistemologies of two of this century's most prominent theologians, Hans Urs von Balthasar and Karl Barth. Both theologians responded to modernist theologies by drawing from the best of their own traditions. Both tried to reinstate theology as a true science which takes its object, namely, the revelation of God in Jesus Christ, seriously. They therefore make excellent conversation partners. This book closely traces their arguments as they seek to formulate their understanding of theological kwledge and theological science from a christological and trinitarian perspective, based on the concrete self-disclosure of God in Jesus Christ.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Roland Chia is a lecturer in Systematic Theology at Trinity Theological College, Singapore. He received his Ph.D. in Systematic Theology from King's College, London.
- Author(s)Roland Chia
- PublisherVerlag Peter Lang
- Date of Publication01/11/1999
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationPieterlen
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published1999
- ImprintVerlag Peter Lang
- Weight390 g
- Width150 mm
- Height220 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.