All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $20.97Free postage
- AU $22.31Free postage
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- Description<b>Not to mystify, but to clarify.</b></p>According to Dr. Charles C. Ryrie, the book of Revelation was t designed to confuse or mystify its readers, but to enlighten them about future events. Revelation, the only major prophetic book in the New Testament, was written by the apostle John while he was exiled tothe island of Patmos. John was commanded by God t to seal the book (22:10), and those who read it are promised a special blessing (1:3). Apparently, therefore, the book was expected to be intelligible and helpful to those who read it. This refreshing, concise new edition, with helpful charts and graphs, is written especially for those who want to understand what lies ahead in God's plan. Dr. Ryrie's careful attention to detail and understandable explanations will t only help to clear upsome of the mystery surrounding the book of Revelation, but heighten your confidence that God's victory over Satan, death, and sin is only a matter of time.</p> Blessed is the one who reads the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near (Revelation 1:3, NIV).</p>
- Author Biography<b>CHARLES C. RYRIE</b> (A.B., Haverford College; Th.M. and Th.D., Dallas Theological Seminary; Ph.D., University of Edinburgh; Litt.D., Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary) was a renowned author and scholar. He wrote numerous books, including <i>The Ryrie Study Bible, Basic Theology, Balancing the Christian Life, The Holy Spirit, Dispensationalism Today, Revelation, Survey of Bible Doctrine</i>, and <i>So Great Salvation</i>, which rank among his best-selling titles.
- Author(s)Charles C. Ryrie
- PublisherMoody Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/07/1997
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleEveryman's Bible Commentary Series
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoody Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date20/03/2014
- Weight227 g
- Width146 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.