Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.63
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionHenry explores Revelation's imagery and symbolism as the church is reminded of God's sovereignty in accomplishing his will. A Crossway Classic Commentary, abridged and adapted for today's reader.
- Author BiographyBuilding upon a stream of exact exegesis beginning with the Reformation, MATTHEW HENRY (1662-1714) achieved a standard of applied analysis that has long marked his work as superior. He is best known for his seven-volume commentary on the Bible, which C. H. Spurgeon declared was rich in analogies ... superabundant in reflections ... suitable to everybody, instructive to all. Alister McGrath (PhD, University of Oxford) is the Andreas Idreos Professor of Science and Religion at the University of Oxford, president of the Oxford Centre for Christian Apologetics, and senior research fellow at Harris Manchester College in Oxford. He is also a noted author and coeditor of Crossway's Classic Commentaries series. J. I. Packer (DPhil, Oxford University) serves as the Board of Governors' Professor of Theology at Regent College. He is the author of numerous books, including the classic best-seller Knowing God. Packer served as general editor for the English Standard Version Bible and as theological editor for the ESV Study Bible. J. I. Packer (DPhil, Oxford University) serves as the Board of Governors' Professor of Theology at Regent College. He is the author of numerous books, including the classic best-seller Knowing God. Packer served as general editor for the English Standard Version Bible and as theological editor for the ESV Study Bible.
- Author(s)Matthew Henry
- PublisherCrossway Books
- Date of Publication12/03/1999
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleCrossway Classic Commentaries
- Series Part/Volume Number19
- Place of PublicationWheaton, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossway Books
- Weight237 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Series Edited byAlister McGrath,J. I. Packer
- Introduction byJ. I. Packer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.