All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionIn this accessible new translation of the fourteenth century clasic of mysticism, God's intimate and enabling love is revealed as both beguiling and inescapable.
- Author BiographyJohn Skinner began his career as a Jesuit. Leaving before ordination, he then became a journalist with <i>The Times </i>(London) before setting up his own children's bookselling company. He now writes full-time, specialising in the English mystics and in translating the spiritual classics across the centuries. His works include Julian of Norwich's <i>Revelation of Love</i> and <i>The Confession of Saint Patrick</i>. He lives with his wife, Judith, in Devon, England.
- Author(s)John Skinner,Julian
- PublisherBantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2003
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBantam Doubleday Dell
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.