All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAmber and Chelsea Stone are sisters who share the same dream - huge, global fame. As children they were close, but success has pulled them apart. Both have the looks, the talent, and the star quality - but only one has the ruthless ambition to make it to the very top. And she will stop at thing to get what she wants.
- Author BiographySharon Osbourne was born in London in 1952. She is married to rock legend Ozzy Osbourne and has three children: Aimee, Kelley and Jack. She divides her time between Los Angeles and Buckinghamshire.
- Author(s)Sharon Osbourne
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication04/03/2010
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date28/11/2011
- Weight506 g
- Width152 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementExport ed
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $72.43
- AU $86.86Trending at AU $98.06
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $82.56
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.32
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.48
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $11.46Trending at AU $14.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.