All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionPublishing a 5th volume of a book speaks of the quality of previous volumes more than words can tell. This is surely the most popular Killer Sudoku book series out there. All puzzles in this book are NEW. Difficulties are pretty much the same as before. Ather sequel in the Killer Sudoku series of books from DJAPE. Brand new puzzles, with the same intensity and intricacy as the old ones. There are trivial puzzles in this book - the accent is again on moderate and difficult puzzles. Contents: <ul><li>100 Killer Sudoku</li><li>10 Killer Sudoku with diagonal cages</li><li>10 Diagonal Killer Sudoku X</li><li>and 30 ZERO Killer Sudoku (blank cages)</li></ul> Difficulty levels are the usual EASY-COOL-THINKER-BRAIN-IQ. Most puzzles are of THINKER and BRAIN difficulties, with lots of IQs, too. Zero Killer Sudoku puzzles are mostly IQs, of course. This is certainly the darkest and the bloodiest Killer Sudoku book you'll find!
- Author BiographyDJAPE is the author of over 35 puzzle books, ranging from Sudoku variants such as Killer Sudoku and Samurai Sudoku to Kakuro, CalcuDoku, TriDoku, Hidoku and Picross/Hanjie/Griddlers/Nonograms picture puzzles. Djape also contributes regularly to newspapers and magazines across the globe, including <strong>The Washington Post</strong>. Currently Djape is working on his <strong>PhD</strong> thesis in <strong>Computer Science</strong>. Likes <strong>sailing</strong>, playing <strong>bridge</strong> and traveling.
- Author(s)Dj Ape
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.