All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- Description<strong>The levels of difficulty have slightly been increased! You've been warned!</strong><br/> Contents: <ul><li>100 Killer Sudoku</li><li>10 Killer Sudoku with diagonal cages</li><li>10 NON-CONSecutive Killer Sudoku X</li><li>and 30 ZERO Killer Sudoku (blank cages)</li></ul> Difficulty levels are the usual EASY-COOL-THINKER-BRAIN-IQ, except that there are EASY puzzles. Most puzzles are of THINKER and BRAIN difficulties, with lots of IQs, too. Zero Killer Sudoku puzzles are mostly IQs, of course. <br/> All puzzles in this book are NEW. <br/> This is certainly the darkest and the bloodiest Killer Sudoku book you'll find!
- Author BiographyDJAPE is the author of some 50 puzzle books and a dozen of puzzle games for Amazon Kindle, ranging from Sudoku variants such as Killer Sudoku and Samurai Sudoku to Kakuro, TriDoku, Hidoku, CalcuDoku and Picross/Hanjie/Griddlers/Nonograms puzzles. Also, Djape contributes regularly to newspapers and magazines across the globe, including The Washington Post. Currently Djape is working on his PhD thesis in Computer Science. Likes sailing, dancing tango, horseback riding, playing bridge and traveling.
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.