Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.55Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $55.58Trending at AU $56.64
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.42
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.51
- AU $12.73Trending at AU $13.11
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.24
About this product
- DescriptionIn ancient Egypt a King lives. Not just any King, a Scorpion King. Kerrin, a young single mother is comfortable in her home Garmar, until one day the Scorpion King destroys her village looking for answers and takes her and her son, Acaden, captive. Kerrin's son becomes very fond with the Scorpion King, Lesath. When captivity starts becoming something more, Kerrin is faced with a difficult decesion that ends up risking her life and the King's life.
- Author BiographyKristi Guerrero is orginally from California. She is a stay at home mom and is married. She has a passion for writing. This is her first book and there will be many more to come.
- Author(s)Kristi Guerrero
- Date of Publication21/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.