All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReverse Gut Diseases Naturally contains step by step, do-it-yourself instructions to reverse gut disorders and restore health through natural, low-stress solutions. It is a complete resource of healing remedies, dietary regimes and protocols for the different stages of healing and maintenance. The book features the most effective dietary programs, alternative solutions to popular drugs, safe food choices and herbal medicine as well as beneficial supplements and remedies.
- Author Biography<b>Michelle Honda, Ph.D., D.Sc., </b> is a practitioner of natural and preventative medicine and uses a health care format that supports the body's ability to defend and heal itself, looking at the whole body--not just the symptom or current issue. In addition to earning her doctorate, she holds an advanced degree in nutrition (RNCP), is a Master Herbalist and an IIPA Certified Iridologist. She helps clients with allergies, acid reflux and ulcers, cancer, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, heart and circulation problems, all women issues and men's health, gut dysbiosis (Crohn's, colitis, IBS), skin disorders, children's health, weight loss and much more. She has done numerous speaking engagements and interviews.
- Author(s)Michelle Honda
- PublisherHatherleigh Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication26/11/2015
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHatherleigh Press,U.S.
- Weight342 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.