All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.29Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.35
About this product
- DescriptionAn institutional investor's guide to the burgeoning field of reverse mortgage securitization Reverse Mortgages and Linked Securities is a contributed title comprising many of the leading minds in the Home Equity Conversion Mortgages (HECM) industry, including reverse mortgage lenders, institutional investors, underwriters, attorneys, and regulators. This book begins with a brief history of reverse mortgages, and quickly moves on to discuss how the industry has evolved-detailing the players in these markets as well as the process. It discusses the securitization of reverse mortgages and other linked securities and includes coverage of pricing techniques and risk mitigation. This reliable resource also takes the time to cover the current regulatory environment of the HECM market, which is constantly changing due to the current state of the real estate market. * Highlights specific strategies that will allow institutional investors to benefit from the resurgence of reverse mortgages and linked securities * One of the only guides to reverse mortgages and linked securities targeted towards institutional investors interested in securitized products If you want to make the most of reverse mortgages and linked securities, take the time to read this book.
- Author BiographyVishaal B. Bhuyan has been involved in the life markets for over five years and has focused on analyzing and investing in life settlements, reverse mortgages, and other linked assets. He has advised a number of large investment funds on the longevity and mortality risk asset class and has been invited to speak at various investment and industry-specific conferences across the United States, Europe, and Asia. Bhuyan is also the editor and coauthor of Life Markets: Trading Mortality and Longevity Risk with Life Settlements and Linked Securities (Wiley) and will be releasing The Esoteric Investor (FT Press) in 2011.
- Author(s)Vishaal B. Bhuyan
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/12/2010
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight388 g
- Width165 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.