Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionIn the conventional combination of logic circuits, energy loss is an important consideration. Research on reversible logic circuits are of interest to power minimization having applications in low power CMOS design, DNA computing, bioinformatics, natechlogy, information security and so on. In this book, a vel reversible quantum full adder, reversible BCD adder, subtraction and quantum No-Wait-Carry adder and a vel reversible quantum array multiplier is introduced. At the same time, the model of this array multiplier based on CMOS techlogy and pass-transistor is also discussed. Reversible arithmetic logic unit and a vel 1-bit reversible comparator and ather vel 4-bit reversible comparator are described as well. Finally, this book devotes itself to the theory and simulation of QCA, introduces a study of quantum states in semi-classical simulation and the genetic simulated annealing simulation method based on the polarized rule.
- Author(s)Naihuan Jing,Ri-Gui Zhou
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight546 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.