All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a new optimization flow for quantum circuits realization. At the reversible level, optimization algorithms are presented to reduce the quantum cost. Then, new mapping approaches to decompose reversible circuits to quantum circuits using different quantum libraries are described. Finally, optimization techniques to reduce the quantum cost or the delay are applied to the resulting quantum circuits. Furthermore, this book studies the complexity of reversible circuits and quantum circuits from a theoretical perspective.
- Author BiographyNabila Abdessaied is a researcher at the German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence (DFKI) since 2013. She received the Diplome d'Ingenieur in computer science from the University of sciences in Tunis, Tunisia, in 2007. Then, she obtained her Master degree in computer science from the National Engineering School of Sousse, Tunisia, in 2009. In 2012, she joined the Institute of Computer Science of the University of Bremen where she received her Dr.-Ing. degree in computer science in 2015. Nabila Abdessaied is interested in the optimization of reversible and quantum circuits and studying their complexity. Furthermore, she is also working in the field of requirements engineering using NLP techniques. Rolf Drechsler is head of Cyber-Physical Systems department at the German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence (DFKI) since 2011. Furthermore, he is a Full Professor at the Institute of Computer Science, University of Bremen, since 2001. Before, he worked for the Corporate Technology Department of Siemens AG, and was with the Institute of Computer Science, Albert-Ludwig University of Freiburg/Breisgau, Germany. Rolf Drechsler received the Diploma and Dr. Phil. Nat. degrees in computer science from the Goethe-University in Frankfurt/Main, Germany, in 1992 and, respectively, 1995. Rolf Drechsler focusses in his research at DFKI and in the Group for Computer Architecture, which he is heading at the Institute of Computer Science of the University of Bremen, on the development and design of data structures and algorithms with an emphasis on circuit and system design.
- Author(s)Nabila Abdessaied,Rolf Drechsler
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication07/06/2016
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note102 black & white illustrations, 3 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight479 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.