All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces the cutting edge issues and current scholarship in the interdisciplinary field of Israel Studies.
- Author BiographyLaura Zittrain Eisenberg is Visiting Associate Professor in the Department of History at Carnegie Mellon University. She is the author of My Enemy's Enemy: Lebanon in the Early Zionist Imagination, 1900-1948 and coauthor (with Neil Caplan) of Negotiating Arab-Israeli Peace: Patterns, Problems, Possibilities. Neil Caplan is Coordinator of the Humanities Department and Jewish Studies Programme at Vanier College in Montreal. He is the author of Palestine Jewry and the Arab Question, 1917-1925; The Lausanne Conference, 1949: A Case Study in Middle East Peacemaking; and Futile Diplomacy.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication06/01/2000
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleSuny Series in Israeli Studies
- Series Part/Volume NumberVolume V
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content Note1 map,2 tables
- Weight435 g
- Width149 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byLaura Zittrain Eisenberg,Neil Caplan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.