All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe tion of living a simple and uncluttered life with less material property sounds wonderful to a lot of people. Consider the benefits of owning fewer possessions like less to clean, less to organize, more money and of course, the time and energy for cleanups can be channeled towards other fruitful activities. I am one of those people that wish all of the above applied to my home. Some people say that I have a cleaning disorder because I wake up every morning, and before my cup of coffee I do a mini spring cleaning. Unlike others, I don't wake up and think where in the world do I begin? I don't feel overwhelmed, defeated and anxious around the idea of decluttering my home.
- Author BiographyJohn Smith is Australian author and publisher. He is nutritionist focus on macrobiotic, diet and weight loss related. Recently he shows his interested in Zen management as well.
- Author(s)John Smith
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.