All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $21.85
About this product
- DescriptionThis book publishes detailed scientific review articles on all aspects of environmental contamination and associated toxicological consequences. The book will facilitate the task of accessing and interpreting cogent scientific data. It is likely to be of interest to researchers, resource managers, and policy administrators.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/10/2007
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleReviews of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 192
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note40 black & white illustrations, 22 black & white tables, biography
- Weight488 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byDr. George W. Ware
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.