Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionInternational concern in scientific, industrial, and governmental communi ties over traces of xebiotics in foods and in both abiotic and biotic envi ronments has justified the present triumvirate of specialized publications in and this field: comprehensive reviews, rapidly published research papers progress reports, and archival documentations. These three international publications are integrated and scheduled to provide the coherency essential for nduplicative and current progress in a field as dynamic and complex as environmental contamination and toxicology. This series is reserved ex clusively for the diversified literature on toxic chemicals in our food, our feeds, our homes, recreational and working surroundings, our domestic animals, our wildlife and ourselves. Tremendous efforts worldwide have been mobilized to evaluate the nature, presence, magnitude, fate, and toxi cology of the chemicals loosed upon the earth. Among the sequelae of this broad new emphasis is an undeniable need for an articulated set of authoritative publications, where one can find the latest important world literature produced by these emerging areas of science together with docu mentation of pertinent ancillary legislation. Research directors and legislative or administrative advisers do t have the time to scan the escalating number of technical publications that may contain articles important to current responsibility. Rather, these individu als need the background provided by detailed reviews and the assurance that the latest information is made available to them, all with minimal literature searching.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/11/1996
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleReviews of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.149
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note9 illus.
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byDr. George W. Ware
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.