All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionReviews of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology attempts to provide concise, critical reviews of timely advances, philosophy and significant areas of accomplished or needed endeavor in the total field of xebiotics, in any segment of the environment, as well as toxicological implications.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/09/2012
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleReviews of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology
- Series Part/Volume Number222
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note29 black & white tables, biography
- Weight455 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byDavid M. Whitacre
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.