Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.06
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionReviews of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology provides concise, critical reviews of timely advances, philosophy, and significant areas of accomplished or needed endeavor in the total field of xebiotics, in any segment of the environment, as well as toxicologocial implications. It facilitates the task of accessing and interpreting cogent scientific data and will be of interest to researchers, resource managers, and policy administrators.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/11/2010
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleReviews of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 193
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note39 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight480 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byGeorge Ware
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.